By Samantha Hewitt
I am very excited to announce the release of issue 4 of Sea Urchins magazine. This issue is the best and biggest so far. 30,000 copies of the magazine have been printed, more than ever before and it will be distributed globally across UK, US, Australia and New Zealand in selected Sea Life Centres and Parks.
In this Issue:
1. Learn about 6 different species of seahorse in ‘Creature Feature’.
2. Explore a range of conservation projects in Sea Life centres around the world.
3. Be informed on the problems of plastic pollution with Global Ocean, but find out ways that you can help.
4. Be inspired by our new committee members- Harvey, Huey and Charlotte.
5. Find and attend fun and helpful events in your area
6. Cook with a conscience- a tasty sustainable recipe.
7. Be encouraged to embrace the wonderful natural world with Kate Humble.
8. Find out about the super hero powers of the new character Stacey the Seahorse.
Download the app version for extras including video content and exclusive underwater sounds:
I hope that everyone enjoys this issue and takes it on all of their summer trips with them…Get outside and enjoy the amazing natural world!
~ Sam x
(Photo credits: Leafy sea dragon- John C Lewis, Divers- Ben Morrison, Kate Humble)